Case Studies in Integrative and Functional Medicine illustrates integrative and functional medicine applied in clinical practice to help patients achieve satisfying outcomes through robust, integrated, functional clinical assessment and treatment programs. This book contains case studies ina range of complexities reflective of real-life, day-to-day clinical practice.
Case Studies in Integrative and Functional Medicine is avaluable tool in your clinical practice!Features:
- A 21st-century functional medicine approach to treating patient disease
- Categorized by eleven common disease categories including genetics, autoimmune, gastrointestinal, and more
- Highly referenced cases to back science-based medicine
- Difficult clinical cases from highly skilled functional medicine clinicians
- Determine how to achieve a functional clinical assessment and treatment program
- Includes case studies using the Functional Medicine Matrix Model for evaluation and treatment